iv therapy and blood withdrawal certification course los angeles
Why be IV Therapy and Blood Withdrawal certified?
IV Therapy and Blood Withdrawal certification ensures professional development in the field. It ensures patient safety as well.
What is an IV therapy and blood withdrawal certification course?
The course focuses on several different areas in IV therapy and Blood Withdrawal methods.
Basic and advanced reviews, and cultivating skills and knowledge of Central lines, PICC lines, and IV pumps.
IV Therapy and Blood Withdrawal Certification Course Los Angeles offered by Educate Simplify. It is excellent for RNs looking to refresh their IV skills. A great way for LVNs to fulfill mandatory BVNPT course requirement.
How many hours of training are required?
LVNs are required to complete 36 hours. They are also required to stay for the full 3 days.
RNs are required to attend up to 20 hours and may leave after formal lecture ends. RNs may also opt to take study materials home and forego 1st day of class. But they are required to attend 2nd and 3rd day of class.
After completing the IV Therapy and Blood Withdrawal course you will be able to:
(1) List the areas of anatomy primarily used in the initiation of Intravenous Therapy (IV). (2) Moreover the Physiological reasons for IV.
(3) Name the different pieces used and reasons for their use. (4) And the different types of IV solutions used. As well as the reasons for their use. (5) List the use of Hyperalimentation and Lipid use. And which patients would require them. (6)Know the major electrolytes and functions as well as symptoms of excess or deficit. (7) Accurately calculate IV drip rates for manual flow control.
(8) List the different sites available. Means of protecting the sites and proper patient preparation for IV Therapy. (9) List of the steps of the IV insertion procedure. Most importantly the emphasis on the safety issues.
(10) Give reasons why a patient should need a Central catheter. And the nurses’ role in the insertion of the line. (11) Give reasons why a patient should require blood transfusions. And the nurses’ role in the insertion of the line.
(12) List the complication and the trouble shooting measures of IV Therapy. (13) Successfully fulfill the requirements of State of California LVN Board. (practical application of IV insertion)
Visit our IV Therapy and Blood Withdrawal page in order to gain more information regarding Educate Simplify’s course offering: https://educatesimplify.com/iv-therapy-and-blood-withdrawal/
keywords: iv therapy and blood withdrawal certification course los angeles, iv certification classes in los angeles, iv certification los angeles, iv certification classes los angeles, iv certification classes orange county, iv certification class for rn, iv certification class for lvn