Every Nursing Assistant Should Take Continuing Education in Bundle
A CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of California is required to complete a total of forty-eight (48) hours of continuing education in order to renew his or her license. The board allows you take take up twenty-four (24) or half of the required hours online. The other twenty-four hours of continuing education, your going to need to be in an actual classroom setting. Meaning, live or face-to-face.
A minimum number of twelve (12) or a quarter of the required forty-eight (48) hours shall be completed in each year of the the certification period. Speaking of certification period, CNA certificates must be renewed every two (2) years.
A maximum number of twenty four (24) hours maybe obtained only through CDPH-approved online computer training program. Please take time to check out Educate Simplify’s CNA Academy by clicking the banner below.
ESCNA50 – Enjoy a 50% discount on our CNA Academy classes.
You may renew your certificate any time within two (2) years after the expiration date of your certificate, if by the time your certificate expires you will have completed the following:
- Previously received and maintained criminal record clearance for CNA, HHA, Intermediate Care Facility- Developmentally Disabled (ICF-DD), DD Habilitative, or DD Nursing and a criminal clearance is granted; and
- Provided nursing or nursing-related services in a facility to residents for compensation (under the supervision of a licensed health professional) within your most recent certification period; and
- Successfully obtained and submitted documentation of forty-eight (48) hours of In-Service Training/CEUs within your most recent certification period. A minimum of twelve (12) of the forty-eight (48) hours shall be completed in each year of the two (2) year certification period. A maximum of twenty-four (24) of the forty-eight (48) hours may be obtained only through a CDPH-approved online computer training program listed on CDPH website. Please visit www.cdph.ca.gov for a complete listing of CDPH-approved online computer training programs.
Play our featured video below and listen as one CNA shares her experiences as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
I’m a Los Angeles Nursing Assistant, are there available CNA classes near me?
Just copy and paste our discount codes below when you register to our CNA Renewal CEU classes.
CNA1020 – 20% Off in ALL CNA CEU Face-to-face Courses within 20 mile radius
CNA10 – $10 discount for all CNAs
Creativeresol-ve Healthcare Ed dba Educate Simplify has been approved by the California Board of Nursing CEP# 15273 for continuing education for CNAs and HHAs.
If your license is expiring soon — please register for an Online or Live Classroom course ASAP
If you have less than 48 HOURS
- Educate Simplify Live Classroom Courses are available for up to 24 hours
- Educate Simplify Live Classroom Courses will provide you with instant certificate