keyword: pals certification los angeles
- pediatric assessment,
- basic life support,
- PALS treatment algorithms,
- effective resuscitation,
- and team dynamics.
What are the topics discussed on a PALS course?
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
How long is PALS certification good for?
Your PALS certification / completion card has a validity period of two (2) years. You must complete a refresher or renewal after the two had lapsed. In this way, you’ll remain in compliance of the requirements set by the AHA. Or any other governing / certifying body.
What are the important requirements for PALS re-certification?
Your existing PALS course completion card is a mandatory requirement for re-certification. Because of this you must present it in order to be allowed to take a PALS renewal / re-certification class.
Where can I take a PALS renewal class? pals certification los angeles
You can renew your PALS certification at an AHA authorized training center such as Educate Simplify.
Educate Simplify offers PALS Initial and Renewal Classes. ES also administers PALS Skills Test.
More information is provided on this page:
Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
Moreover ES also provides a free review site for the Skills Test which you can access by following the link below.